20 August, 2006

Behold the Teacher!

Since so much of my teaching is web-based, maybe some of my students would be interested in knowing what I look like. Here's a portrait I believe my daughter snapped in the past year: Observe the casual pose, if you will--I chose that particular shot simply because the don't-take-myself-too-seriously demeanor that comes across (to me, anyway) is "me." I hope it works for you!

If you are a student in my classes, I look forward to getting to know you once the semester starts August 26. If you are a visitor just poking around, thanks for stopping by. As we say down South, "Do come back," and don't hesitate to post a message so we'll have a record of your visit and your impressions of what goes on here.

2 comments:

DavidPulling said...

I think you're right about "Y'all." See my next posting on that very topic!
DP

Anonymous said...

Mr. Pulling,
Thanks for the pic. If I forget what you look like I can refer back to this blog.

Holly R